Sunday, April 21, 2013

Turn an old wipe container into a disposable bag container

This pin shows you how to roll up all those plastic bags into a neat container so you can just pull out a bag when you need it. If you are like me, you just wad up the bags into one bag until it is full and toss it under the sink. Well not any more. I have been trying to use the reusable bags from the store lately but I can always reuse the plastic bags I have and  I have a lot of plastic bags that I use for trash bags in the car, to rebag things in the house like kid's clothes that do not fit any more, for gardening work, etc. I though it was going to take me forever to roll up the bags but I realized after I got started, it was not going to take me long at all. The instructions on this pin is easy to follow and it does work. Just do not roll the bags to tight or when you pull them out, they will all try to come out. I am sure you can also use baby wipe containers but I just recently emptied a container just like the pin so I use that.

Here is the link to the pin.

Wipe Container as a disposable bag container

Here is a picture of mine: 

No comments:

Post a Comment