Saturday, April 20, 2013

Welcome

Hi Everyone. Welcome to the new blog that I have decided to create. I decided to create this blog because I have reached over 1000 pins on Pinterest. I have tried several pins and likes most and failed at some. I figure that there is others out that might pin but never actually get to use the pins. I am posting about all the pins that I have tried, either good or bad and give my option on how it turned out. I work full time as a systems administrator/network tech and have two children and a husband of 15 years so they are my testers too. I will be trying a lot of children/teen, party, food and drink, home decor, gardening and arts and craft ideas. Since I work in the IT industry, I will also be posting about some really interesting gadgets that I will possible order if the price is not too high to test. (no one man sub for me at $99,999 however) I have discovered a lot of really good ideas on pinterest and some of them just seem to be to good to be true. If you have wondered about how an idea turns out or find a pin that you would like to forward to me, I would be happy to take a look at it and try it out. I will post pictures of how my experience went as well as the link to the pin I am testing. So happy pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment