Sunday, April 21, 2013

Easy truffles

The pinner said this was "most sinfully delicious treats ever!". They looked good in the picture as just about every pin does. They seem very simple. Cake mix, Sweetened milk, and chocolate to dip them in. How hard could it be and I LOVE truffles. I made these and they turned out horrible. They had no flavor to them at all. I did exactly as the pin said. I am glad I tired a small batch before making them for a function or something. The outside was chocolate so that was ok. But the inside just tasted like cake mix straight from the box. I was expecting something creamy or maybe fudge like. I might try to them again with maybe different flavor cake mix just to see if it was the plain vanilla cake mix that did these truffles in or if it was just a bad pin. I will update when I try again.

Easy chocolate truffles link

No comments:

Post a Comment